I have been tagged by Meadowview Thymes Groovy Blog, you should check it out.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 Random things about me:
1) I have child fear (this is made even more amusing when one learns I have a child)
2) I have been known to eat waffles while in the shower
3) I am an avid fan of the Sookie Stackhouse novels
4) I would love to move to the Pacific coast and live in a shiny Airstream trailer on the beach
5) I think skinny-dipping at your local watering hole in the bright moonlight is a fabulous way to spend a warm summer evening
6) I dig movies where mutant giant critters attack towns: Eight-Legged Freaks, Them, Night of the Lepus, Tremors, etc.
I am in turn tagging:
Green Desert - Arizona
In Bloom - Texas
Northern Exposure Gardening - Saskatchewan, Canada
East-Side Patch - Texas
Gardening on the Gulf Coast - MS, Gulf Coast
Austin Urban Gardener - Texas